Thursday, July 3, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Tomorrow, we will get up bright and early and head to Lenexa for the Freedom Run. Kim and I will do the 5K. Then, it is off to get cleaned up and head east to my parent's house for the 4th of July. We will get a chance to get a closer look at the land we bought.....really walk over it, check it out, and get some pictures.
The rest of the weekend looks like it will be spent at home with getting stuff done around the house. After TNT training Saturday morning, the weekend is wide open.....hopefully I can get some more work done on the stairs/hallway...the stairway portion is almost done, so i would like to try and get that knocked out. We will see how it goes....I have a feeling I may have to spend some time out in the garage making room for Kim's new toy.

No comments: