Friday, March 28, 2008

My Fundraising Wine Is Ready!

I like to brew my own wines. I have done it for years but until a couple of months ago, I had never thought of using it as a way to raise money for TNT. I brewed a batch of white zinfandel, a nice sweet wine that has a general appeal. I bottled it last week and finished the labelling this week. I even self-tested a bottle out a couple of nights ago. It tasted great and did not cause any illness(I always do this for each batch and I have not had any "setbacks" yet)......I ended up with 30 bottles (29 after the test bottle) so hopefully I can get the 20.00 minimum donation for each of those. I have already farmed out 2 for donations before I have officially announced that the wine is available. I hope they go because I have started a second batch of a drier white wine already. I guess if I can't sell it, I will just have to drink it......

No comments: