Sunday, August 23, 2009

Making Progress.....

I built the form for my other concrete counter top last weekend and poured it.....now just have to wait 28 days for it to cure and then blacken it up and epoxy it once we move it in place....
We also started a landscaping project out front....We bought a fountain and some rock to replace the jungle of daisies and peonies. After digging up the bed and pouring a concrete pad for the fountain, we placed the fountain in place and added landscape rock around it. We had to run out to Lawrence to buy more rock since we bought all of it out at the Earl May in JoCo. We still need more!

My cement mixer I bought for this project.....makes life much easier.
Raw curing counter top.....it will look a lot different in a few weeks.
Taming the jungle.....
Operational... My latest gargoyle....Emmit.
....and a gratuitous Molly picture

No comments: